Content note: This is a food related post.
- Mashed potatoes for two — Life saver. This recipe is great when you are cooking for two and want mashed potatoes. Vegetarian (not vegan).
- Old fashioned pancakes — I don’t really care for sweets that much (except brownies). I make these because other folks like them so I’m not the best judge. But from a practical perspective, you should make the following modifications: Add a 1⁄3 cup of water and a teaspoon of vanilla to this. They’re flippable a bit past the point where you have bubbles coming to the top all over the place.
- Refried beans without the refry — Vegan and good.
- Rosemary Hasselback potatoes — Vegan, fancy, and one hell of a lot of work. But maybe worth it if you want to impress.
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes — This is super easy and taught me a few things.